Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
WDNR's Sustainability and Business Support staff focus on voluntary, non-regulatory programs that help businesses and communities reduce risk, improve their bottom line all while contributing to a cleaner, healthier, resilient Wisconsin. We serve as a primary entry point to DNR for the public, businesses, and local government, we facilitate cross-divisional integration and project management, and we invest in sustainable infrastructure projects.
To protect and enhance our natural resources: our air, land and water; our wildlife, fish and forests and the ecosystems that sustain all life.
• To provide a healthy, sustainable environment and a full range of outdoor opportunities.
• To ensure the right of all people to use and enjoy these resources in their work and leisure.
• To work with people to understand each other's views and to carry out the public will.
• And in this partnership, consider the future and generations to follow
Who We Serve
WDNR's Sustainability and Business Support office serves businesses and local governments.
- Free, confidential technical assistance on the basics of DNR regulatory programs
- Empowering voluntary auditing to reduce risk,
- Supporting those that want to move beyond compliance and establish themselves as environmental leaders