Dairyland Cooperative is dedicated to facilitating positive economic and community development outcomes throughout our service territory. We look forward to assembling a project team to help bring your project to fruition by focusing on your specific needs.
Dairyland Power's customers – business, residential and agricultural – are our member- owners. From grassroots downtown development initiatives to existing business expansion, entrepreneurial development and new business attraction, our team is here to assist with:
- Site Selection: Identifying and selecting the right site to meet your business needs
- Project Financing: Economic development loans available via your local cooperative, along with assistance in identifying additional financing and incentives
- Infrastructure & Rates: Expertise to ensure your electric utility service needs are well met; competitive electric rates to fit your specific operation
- Beneficial Electrification & Energy Efficiency: Assistance in identifying energy efficiency measures and electrification initiatives
- Project Facilitation: Connecting you to the people, places and resources in our communities to make your project successful
Customers may include businesses, real estate and site selection professionals, agricultural professionals, and economic and community developers.
Focus on Energy is Wisconsin’s statewide energy efficiency and renewable resource program funded by the state’s investor-owned energy utilities and participating municipal and electric cooperative utilities.
The Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC) is offering grants to support the development of new and existing cooperatives in Wisconsin, with a goal of fostering the success of current and future cooperatives by supporting planning and exploratory research in advance of making a large investment.