Business, Energy, Sustainability, Technology, Workforce
Community Power Accelerator
The Community Power Accelerator connects developers, investors, philanthropists, and community-based organizations to create an ecosystem of partners that work together to get more equity-focused community solar projects financed and deployed. Part of the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) National Community Solar Partnership (NCSP), the accelerator will create a pipeline of credit-ready community solar projects—particularly those that provide benefits to underserved communities—and connect them with mission-aligned investors and philanthropic organizations to get these projects funded.
ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS include developers, investors, and philanthropic organizations.
- Builds a pipeline of verified, credit-ready projects with an equity focus that will speed deployment and increase investor confidence in community solar projects
- Makes it easier for developers, community-based organizations, investors, and philanthropic organizations to identify and connect with each other
- Provides a Credit-Ready Checklist for developers to use while preparing their projects
- Provides free one-on-one technical assistance to participants
- Participants can access the Community Power Accelerator Learning Lab
- Participants can win up to $400,000 each as part of the Community Power Accelerator Prize
Food & Beverage, Sustainability, Technology
WI Environmental Improvement Fund
Wisconsin Department of Administration
Wisconsin implements a state revolving loan fund that provides financial assistance to municipalities in the form of subsidized loans for drinking water, wastewater, and storm water infrastructure projects.