• Applicants may use the funds to cover consulting fees for business planning, feasibility studies, legal services, and accounting services to help new or existing cooperatives become established or further develop.
• Only projects related to development are eligible. Salaries and supplies are NOT eligible costs.
• An existing cooperative operating in Wisconsin
• Businesses looking to convert to the cooperative business model
• Any group of individuals actively working towards legal cooperative status in Wisconsin
Note: Applicants who currently have an existing Cooperative Feasibility Study Grant are not eligible
until they successfully complete and close out their current grant.
TADI specializes in solving the traffic and safety engineering needs of DOT, municipal and private clients throughout Wisconsin.
Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Focus on Energy
Focus on Energy is Wisconsin’s statewide energy efficiency and renewable resource program funded by the state’s investor-owned energy utilities and participating municipal and electric cooperative utilities.
The Local Road Improvement Program (LRIP)
Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Established in 1991, the Local Roads Improvement Program (LRIP) assists local governments in improving seriously deteriorating county highways, town roads, and city and village streets. LRIP is a reimbursement program which pays up to 50% of total eligible costs, with local governments providing the balance.
Office of Rural Prosperity
Wisconsin Economic Development Corp.
WEDC @ The Hub
2352 S. Park St., Suite 303
Madison, WI 53713