Energy, Sustainability, Technology
Energy Infrastructure Reinvestment Financing
EIR will guarantee loans to projects that retool, repower, repurpose, or replace energy infrastructure that has ceased operations, or enable operating energy infrastructure to avoid, reduce, utilize, or sequester air pollutants or anthropogenic emissions of greenhouse gases.
(1) are located in the United States at one location,
(2) employ New or Significantly Improved Technologies,
(3) avoid, reduce, utilize or sequester air pollutants or anthropogenic emissions of greenhouse gases, and
(4) are from any of the categories in the following list:
- renewable energy systems
- hydrogen fuel cell technology
- carbon capture, utilization, and sequestration practices and technologies
- efficient electrical generation, transmission, and distribution technologies
- efficient end-use energy technologies
- production facilities for the manufacture of fuel-efficient vehicles or parts of those vehicles
- pollution control equipment; energy storage technologies for residential, industrial, transportation, and power generation applications; or
- technologies or processes for reducing greenhouse gas emissions from industrial applications.
Food & Beverage, Sustainability, Technology
WI Environmental Improvement Fund
Wisconsin Department of Administration
Wisconsin implements a state revolving loan fund that provides financial assistance to municipalities in the form of subsidized loans for drinking water, wastewater, and storm water infrastructure projects.