Agriculture, Economic Development, Energy, Sustainability, Workforce
Small Business Environmental Assistance Program (SBEAP)
If you have questions about environmental regulations, the Small Business Environmental Assistance Program can help you with free, confidential assistance. Whether you have a boiler, use paints or solvents, print or manufacture, or are interested in purchasing or developing a property, we are a one-stop-shop that can help you navigate environmental rules and regulations.
A small business can receive assistance in many ways:
• Call the program’s toll-free helpline, 855-889-3021
• Email DNRsmallbusiness@wisconsin.gov
• Review resources provided on the program’s web pages https://dnr.wi.gov/topic/smallbusiness
• Use the DNR’s Permit Primer https://dnr.wi.gov/topic/SmallBusiness/Primer/
• Subscribe to the electronic newsletter, the Small Business Advisor https://dnr.wi.gov/topic/SmallBusiness/Advisor.html
Any business in Wisconsin with fewer than 100 employees can receive compliance and pollution prevention assistance.
- Get one-on-one help with environmental requirements
- Obtain a translation of complex federal and state regulations on air pollution, water and waste management
- Receive updates on the latest regulations that could affect your business
- Learn of trainings, webinars and informational materials targeted to small businesses
- Be better informed about environmental regulations
- Discover ways to reduce pollution and costs
- Reduce your liability and potential for penalties
- Get connected to other programs and financial resources for small business
Food & Beverage, Sustainability, Technology
WI Environmental Improvement Fund
Wisconsin Department of Administration
Wisconsin implements a state revolving loan fund that provides financial assistance to municipalities in the form of subsidized loans for drinking water, wastewater, and storm water infrastructure projects.